Tuesday 13 September 2011

Exodus 2:1-10

(Moses mother placed him in a basket at put him in the nile river. )

Facts on the nile.

1.Longest river in the WORLD.

2. Infested with "the nile crocodile" 

Nile crocodile : 
-In africa its the LARGEST crocodilian .

-In the world its the second largest,It follows CLOSELY to to largest crocodile "the salt water crocodile".

-It eats anything that gets in its way,

-It can eat anything twice its size and its already really BIG.

-It is estimated to kill at least about 200 people per year.

-The nile crocodile lays up to 60 eggs each time. So guess roughly how many there would have been in the river. ESPECIALLY IN OLDEN TIMES?!




After knowing bout all his facts, I don't think I'll dare put my beloved dog or anything be it a CHILD into that river! But moses mother did. Why? She trusted God. She trusted that God would protect her lovely child, she trusted that whatever happens its God's plan .And in the end God brought moses back to her, and he grew up to saving the country out of egypt. And non of that would have happened if Moses mother did not trust God.


And same, Do we trust God ? WIth our sins or others? Moses was loved by his mother, he was something very important to her, but she placed him in a basket and trusted God, And the same is there something we love, something we care for that we are unable to put into that river and trust God will take care of it? 
Do we trust that God has carved out a river plan whereby like moses it'll float and become something great? Are we able to let go and trust? We must not only trust God, We must surrender. 






Dearest father,
Today I am sorry I've not been doing my quiet time regularly, I am going through my exam week and thats no excuse I know. I don't know why when I do things I am super duper not organized and hard working. I just [ray you'll gimmi the strength I don't know why I feel sick all the time I pray you will lift this feeling from me, so I can concentrate and do things properly effectively father. I pray that I can try my best in everything I am doing. and built up stamina. Father, I pray that you will be with me help me remember everything I have studied and do well in my exams, do well and shine for you, Let people know it is by you that /i have excelled not by myself . 


Father I pray I will let go of everything I hold on so tightly too, Like my friendship with you know who. I've been struggling so much with the grudge I hold against her from young I find it impossible to let go and forgive her to see her as who she is now. Father I guess I have to let go. Put this grudge in a basket and let it flow away, trust that you have your plans That something great can come out of this, Father I pray that I will forgive her as you forgave me father. 


Father often I feel I loose a lot but i often forget to see how much I have gained. I often remember how much I have sacrifices but father you are worth it and i must never forget that father, you have done so much for me father, you have taken care of me so well. you have provided me with so much through my life and I am thankful I won't mind giving up my life for you and I believe you will have great plans for me. Father I give you my life, My friends my loved ones so you could use me and everything I have to glorify you father, I put everything I take pleasure in everything I take comfort in and I put them in a basket and leave them to you father. 






Father I want to thank you, thank you so much for all the friends I have in the kingdom, I thank you for steffi, I was on the phone with her just now and I am so thankful she is in my live, we grew up together but its through you I got to built such a deep friendship with her to be able to get to know her at a deeper level to have a better understanding of her emotions father. she is going through a rough time with debra and i pray you will be with both her and debra emotionally that they will remember you through this fight and let you guide them, father I pray that they will remember you are there for them and that they are never alone, I pray that steffi will use this chance to learn, learn more about herself and about handling different situations father. Father I pray for debra that she will be strong as she is struggling help her remember the day she got baptist on why she worked so hard to get baptized how hard she fought for that day to be with you father, I pray she will remember those days and be strong and just come back to you father I pray you will open her heart bu i know you have your plans for the both of tim father.




Dearest father I also pray for yj she is such a great role model I don't know why would i do without her she has impacted me so much, father she introduced me to you she helped me get to know you father she up ported me so much through the years and i am so grateful for having her in my life, i will never forget how great a woman she is for you father she is a living example. Father through her and her life i see you father you shining with her i see you using her for your glory father. I pray she will have a great life ahead and continue shining for you father. 


Father you are a great father and leader and creator you chose to love us and all you want in return is our love and acknowledgment father Its just amazing how you brought the isrealites out of egypt and how you planned it all father. I trust you with my life though sometimes i may wander off and be in my own world and I may be selfish but I will always put you as my pirioty and lord father, because you are the only way you are everything everything i have is by you and everything that happens is for the best and you have my best interest at heart through everything you have taught me to love something the owlrd cannot teach me something many in the world do not know and I am grateful i know this father . I hope to get to know you better father. I pray that through my quiet times I will get to know you instead of adding knowledge into my head about the bible and your miricules i hope to know you on a personal level father, to have a deeper relationship father, I love you so much






In jesus name I pray,
Amen,
Your daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment