Friday 26 August 2011

The story of Isaac && Rebekah .

Well, today I read about how God chose rebekah to be Isaac's wife, how he lead the servant to rebekah.
from the start rebekah was chosen but she only became because she was ready to live her home land. leave her family to do God's will to marry Isaac. She left immediately without worrying questioning and doubting God. 
even when her family wanted her to stay for awhile she was eager to follow God's will.she obeyed with eagerness.

sometimes God may have stuff he has planned for us to do, but we are the ones with the choice ,the choice of doing what he wants or doing what I want. like example planning stuff? do I take a stand and lead? Or do I choose to wait for someone else to step up?


I can only imagine, if rebekah decided to wait? maybe isaac would have found someone else. Sometimes we can't delay our actions.
God already has a plan, who are we to do things according to our will. we should do what God has command, do What he has lead us to, do it n the spot and trust God,trust that he will have a plan. that he knows what is going to happen and we just have to deliver the actions. 


I believe rebekah left with a light heart cause she knew when she heard the servants story that god has chosen her. She decided to just leave to meet a guy she don't know to marry him, because she knew it was God's plan.


I think trusting god is a very important key in my spiritual life. Because many times i do forget god is in control. I tend to want things to be done my way, and the results be what I wanted. but I forget it is God who has chosen me to do everything I did, cause he already planned the results. he knows what he is doing and I just got to keep that in mind. I need to learn how to rely on him fully.






Dearest father,
today I woke up late. I've not been to school for like a week. Feeel sick. but I know cause I'm sleeping so late.
Father, today I started texting with christopher, I missed him so much. But I guess I must know my intentions of texting him father, I pray you will guide me through

Dearest father God,
I want to thank you, thank you so much for today is friday later i will be able to meet my beloved brother and sisters at church, I will get to spend time with them after a long week. I thank you for all those people you have put in my life, to guide me be there for me, and those you placed in my life for me to build friendships with. 
Father, I thank you for our church building, It is such a wonderful place, it feels so happy, where we are all ourselves. . Father I thank you for all the teen workers who dedicate themselves to helping teenagers like me so we won't get lost in the dark dark world. 




Father I thank you for all the leaders in the church, who give their life for you, they are such wonderful people full of love, and everything.

Father, I thank you for steffi, I will be meeting her soon for dinner then we are heading to church together I thank you so much for putting her in my life. She is truly a joy.everytime I see her I am amazed by how she can so easily draw people towards her , she has so many close friends who will be there for her all the time.And she has such a heart for you lord. at such a young age she seeks you because she knows you are the only way, she seeks to live a righteous life, She shares with her friends , She is just great father. 
Father I know you have great plans for her, But I just thank you so much for her,she is a great friend to have. And I believe many others feel so too.

Father, I also want to thank you for jiejie yingjuin. she is like my life saver.she introduced me to you. Father, I thank you so much for this great woman in my life. she has shown me so much, she has taught me so much, she has been such a great role model. her love for you, her inspiring life has really been a great life line. She teaches me through her own life. I am so grateful for her. She through her life has been faithful to you and has impacted sooo many others father and I really thank you so much for putting her in my life, father she is getting married, I pray you will be with her, guide her, as i know planning a wedding is quite hard, i think? But father I pray she will have a blast planning and just have fun father . Father I pray she and cheating will have a great life ahead together, that they may accept the past and continue living towards the future . I pray they will be a great couple shining for you. they will continue to impact so many teens and people, bring more people into the kingdoms shine greatly for you father. 




Father I also want to thank you for my life. It is just amazing how I am still alive. So many people dying but I am alive and well cause you have taken care of me father, not only that you blessed ne with a house and a family who loves me. I know now in modern times many families are broken so I am just so grateful for mine. My family is near perfect only because you are our base father, without you I bet my parents are already divorced and stuff. So I thank you so much,

Father I am so amazed at how you plan everything out in my life and the rest of the human's race life out. how do you do that? I will never know. but I am so amazed by how amazing you are, from billion of years ago you already planned today. you already knew me, You created moses, joseph, jesus.peter. you planned each and everyone of their lives, and you lead them into doing great things and now we are able to learn from them. Father I am so amazed and how great you are. You are just perfect father. No words can describe you and I feel just sooo honored to call you dad. 


Papa, I pray for the teens ministry for rebecca two to open her heart to study the bible, i pray for all the other teens too. that they will open up, I pray for unity amongst the teens to be one big family. And I pray for every christian who is struggling that they will remember your grace and remember how great you are and that they trust you wholeheartedly. trust your plan. trust their life in your hands. 


Father I pray that I will over come my sins, my struggles. and be open to people about my life. about what I am going through. I pray I will have self-control towards christopher then I do not think about being with him . I thank you once again for everything 




In jesus name 
Amen, 
your daughter ,Rebecca(:

No comments:

Post a Comment