Wednesday 24 August 2011

The whole chapter of Ecclesiastes



CHAPTER 12~ 

Fear God, keep his commandments. 
That is the solution the answer I need. God has answered me. All this time I struggle And I tire. I feel so tired so stressed so burdened. I don't know what I'm doing cause I seem to be doing everything everywhere all at the same time. I went ahead of myself. I got lost in everything I'm doing. I forgot. Why and What am I doing..

the verse is a reminder. for me. Meaningless is everything I am doing. 
Studies everything. smart? Pretty? ugly? stupid? In the end we all die and face judgement. Enjoy what we have while we have it. Enjoy it while God give us this. 
Follow his words. his laws . We are just waiting. Waiting for his return. Nothing else. We have to try our hardest. but in our hearts God must be first


I cannot forget God. I must remember why I do what I do. And who I do what I'm doing for. 


It is my duty ,God knows everything. Let him judge. who am i too judge?
Trust god knows everything and he will do hat needs to be done. I just need to do my part. I need to stop trying to be God.
I need to swallow my pride. And do God's will with no complain. Cause I work not for something in return but for God. He will choose the results. he will know the reason and I'll just do the work. His in charge NOT ME. 


He knows best.Good things bad things. they don't mean anything to me, Cause whats important to me must be God. What God wants what God wants me to do/
he will lead me
he will lead the teens I do not have to worry put everything on my shoulders. I am not the one.
God will take care of everything and I just have to accept that Trust he know best. And entrust my life to him. Let him do great things through me only if he wants too. 






Dearest father, I love you
I really want to thank you for showing me this verse. I just told you I am tired. And this is what I get. A solution. A straight forward solution and words of comfort.


God I know you just want me to trust you and I thank you for everything you have done.
dearest father I know I can be VERY proud all the time. I think I can be the best I think I can be better then you and What a fool I am. 


Dearest father 
I know Sometimes I just have to let go. Its just that I feel so hurt by the teens. And I'm generalizing. a bad habit of mine. Father I feel so stressed so burdened I know I need to trust you but I'm just so stubborn. I want the best for them yet I want them to love me.

I crave for their love. And now I realize what a stupid thing that is. I have such great love already from you. You give me everything. You love me. You died for me father lord. I am your everything you gave me your son. You wanted to save me, sine the day of my birth you took care of me father. but this is what I do. I neglect you and crave for man's attention. 


Father, I am so sorry. I know I cannot say I will repent of this because I know I will need time. but father I pray you will help me. give me the strength to love unconditionally and just always bear in mind you love me enough and that is what I really want. 

Father. The teens, They are such great individuals. They are all so special to me even the guys who I am so annoyed by, They are brothers and sisters you've given me and I am so thankful for them, Though I always complain and act negative about them deep in my heart I love them so much and I am just sooooooooooo proud of them, how they made the decision to follow you and be a christian at their young age. 


Dearest father, its been such a long time since I poured my heart out to you, I feel so relieved. father I missed you so much, I promise you I will talk to you daily. And father, please watch over shermaine, her parents has been fighting I don't know if they are fighting cause they still love each other or what but I do pray you will let them know they are affecting their kids and that it is very unhealthy


Father I pray shermaine will stay strong. Strong for you strong for herself and her family. I know how much she loves them father. I just pray you will keep her safe and that she will shine greatly for you father. 
I thank you for shermaine father. she really teaches me a lot. And she is just soooo open and friendlyyyy

Father I also want to pray for Sarah tan she is currently studying the bible, and I am just so proud of her, at such a young tender age she is so mature, She takes advice and learns. True wisdom I feel father. I pray you will be with her. And I really want to thank you for putting her in my life, she has shown me much, She reminded me of how open I should be to get help, and she help me be humble.Father I thank you so much for this girl.


dearest father I also want o pray for me and hannah lauren, We will be meeting online every week to share and just grow spiritually. Father, I pray that we could be close on a deep level that we can grow together.
Father I thank you for this girl. She is there in Malaysia ALONE. the only teenager christian there and she's shining so great for you father through her I learn so much, Father I pray you will be with her protect her, I do wish I could do more for her father, please show me what you want me to do to help her and me grow together father.


father I also want to pray for fuquan. he is such a joy in my life.
though his SUPER irritating and very flirtatious I thank you for giving me a friend like him, he always brings laughter and always takes the first step to helping others feel comfortable and he always makes sure no one is left out Deep down he is really kind hearted. and nice.

Father I pray he will make the decision and open his heart up to you, I believe you have your plans for him father. Father I pray the brothers will accept him for who he is and he will get along better with them father.

Father I want to thank you so much for everything you have given me even my family. I thank you so much for all your blessings though I may worry a lot I often forget how much you have done for me already. And how much you have already taken care of me. Father thank you so much for your love I don't deserve. 



In Jesus name,
Amen.
Love,Rebecca(: Your daughter .

No comments:

Post a Comment